TECHNOLOGY QUICK REFERENCE FOR STUDENTS
How do I check my VMCAD e-mail?
There are two ways you can access your VMCAD e-mail:
Option 1. Click Here to Go to VMCAD E-mail Login Page
Please make sure your browser allows pop-ups from this site.
user name: [your first initial + your last name]
Your temporary password is your [Student ID + the last 4 digits of your SSN]
Your Student ID has been sent to you to your personal email. If you did not know your Student ID, please call the College Support at 216.221.8584 or email Ms. Margery Sponsler.
Option 2. Go to Student Portal
If you already have a Student Portal account, log in and click My VMCAD E-Mail right under My Home Page.
If you don't have a Student Portal account yet, use the instructions provided in this page to create one.
How do I log into Canvas?
- Click on the Canvas icon on the top right corner on your current browser
- Your Canvas user name and password are the same as the password for VMCAD e-mail.
More instructions on how to use Canvas are included in the VMCAD Student Orientation Course. (You will have to log in first.)
How do I log into Student Portal?
- Click on the Student Portal icon on the top right corner on your current browser
- Click on "Student Portal Homepage" (Make sure your browser allows pop-ups from this site.)
- New student must create a Student Portal account. You must use the exactly same information you provided to the school on your admission application.
Click on "Create a New Account" and walk through the account creation steps. Pay attention to the user name assigned to you during the account creation process.
- Log into your VMCAD email (see instructions above) and authenticate yourself by clicking the link in the authentication e-mail.
- Student Portal password is different than your VMCAD e-mail password. If you forgot your Portal password, click on Forgot your password?
More instructions on how to use Student Portal are included in the VMCAD Student Orientation Course. (You will have to log in first.)